To pursue holistic economic empowerment for widows and the provision of education opportunities for orphans in third-world countries.
To reach the African, Asian and Caribbean regions with an urgent appeal for the cause of widows and orphans.
- Our mission is inspired by the words of James 1:27 “…Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.”
- It is a call to be sensitive to the needs of widows who are not able to take care of themselves due to reasons beyond their control (illiteracy, physical/economic abuse, abject poverty, diseases etc.) and to facilitate their material empowerment through coaching, training in business management skills, while trusting God to take care of their spiritual needs.
- We seek to reach widows in the third world, specifically Africa, Asia and the Caribbean islands, using locally available resources as much as possible, to develop income-generating initiatives into viable, self-supporting businesses, thus facilitating economic independence for the widows.
- Through the profits generated from the economic activities, we seek to support character building initiatives and formal education for the orphans.
- To reach the African, Asian and the Caribbean Islands’ church with an urgent appeal for the cause of widows through evangelism and economic empowerment.
- To facilitate the raising of God-fearing orphans through biblical character building and the provision of education opportunities using the word of God (the Bible) as the foundation. Proverbs 22:6–Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.