To pursue holistic economic empowerment activities for widows and provision of education opportunities for orphans in the third-world countries.
To reach the African, Asian and Caribbean regions with an urgent appeal for the cause of widows and orphans.
- Our mission is inspired by the words of James 1:27 “…Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.”
- It is a call to be sensitive to the needs of widows who are not able to take care of themselves due to reasons beyond their control (illiteracy, physical/economic abuse, abject poverty, diseases etc.) and to facilitate their material empowerment through coaching, training in handicrafts and business management skills, while trusting God to take care of their spiritual needs.
- We seek to reach widows in the third world, specifically Africa, Asia and the Caribbean islands, using locally available resources as much as possible, to develop income-generating initiatives into viable, self-supporting businesses, thus facilitating economic independence for the widows.
- Through the profits generated from the economic activities, we seek to support character building initiatives and the formal education of the orphans.
- To reach the African, Asian and the Caribbean Islands’ church with an urgent appeal for the cause of widows through soul wining and economic empowerment.
- To facilitate the raising of God-fearing orphans through biblical character building and the provision of education opportunities using the word of God (the Bible) as the foundation. Proverbs 22:6–Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.