- Promote a spiritually and materially stable environment for widows and orphans, through the facilitation and initiation of income-generation activities (IGA)
- Improve the livelihoods of the widows’ families and ensure a better future for the orphans through improved education attainment.
- Meet the widows’ spiritual needs by sharing the gospel of Christ through personal and group evangelism.
- Facilitate the initiation and management of income-generating activities with a goal of attaining economic independence/empowerment.
- Provide the resources needed to facilitate both formal and informal education for the orphans.
- Facilitate food security and through improved agricultural practices, thus ensuring sustainable food production.